Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review Series No. 2: NLIGHTEN Cloud Cream by NWORLD



     The next product that I like from NWORLD is the Nlighten Cloud Cream. (see related link...NWORLD Nlighten Products ). I used this as a moisturizer and my makeup primer as well. Honestly, this is the first product that I really want to try out since I noticed that my sister's face looks really healthy and glowing, not only on the pictures but also thru skype when we have a regular video call. I really wanted it so even without makeup, my face will still looks flawless and glowing too and  I was not disappointed to this moment.

_______________________________________________________________________________

PACKAGING
Net Weight 30g


* The container looks really expensive (sosyalin) and sleek.
* It comes with a small spatula for hygienic purposes.


SWATCHES





* The Cloud cream is as white as the cotton, as soft as ice cream. It's also like a cream on top of your favorite Starbucks Frappuccino and Tim Hortons shake as well as Men's shaving foam.


Photos Taken since May 31 - June 08, 2016


* Oooppsss... you may notice or not the results of the Nlighten Cloud cream with those pictures but believe me it really do the job on my face. 
* I usually apply it in the morning and at night. 


VERDICT

PROs
  • It gives an instant brightening effect.
  • It smells really good and it has a small spatula for hygienic purposes.
  • Gives your face a healthy, glowing and younger look, and also a soft and smooth feeling on the face after application.
  • A moisturizer and a face primer.
  • Formulated without Paraben, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Talc, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Pigment and SLS.

CONs

  • Quite expensive.

   My next review will be the Nlighten Eye Gel but for the meantime please read my review about Nlighten CC Cushion

     Thank you!!


Lovelots,
yanie

     

No comments:

Post a Comment