Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My New Essence Eye Makeup + Review and Swacthes


    OH Yes!! These are my new Eye makeup product from Essence.

Essence (L) Mascara, (B) Eyeliner brush, (R) Eyeshadow base

    I bought them last weekend at Lulu Hypermarket in Al Wahda, Sharjah. (where I also bought my WET n WILD Lipstick ). Their stall are inside the Supermarket at the ground floor. I actually wanted to buy just the Eyeshadow base but I can't resist to get the super cute Eyeliner brush  and also to try out the waterproof I love Extreme Volume mascara which I really needed during this time of the year.

    I've been using those products for three days now and I'm not disappointed with their quality. To know more about the products let's proceed to the Before and After application x Reviews.

 I Love Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow base


Before and After Application 

     * Essence I love Colour Intensifying - is a soft rose eyeshadow base that can be worn alone, used as primer and intensifies the color of your eyeshadow. It will also help your eyeshadow and concealer to stay put and lasts. 
           I noticed too that when I started using this on my lid and under my eye, my concealer doesn't smudge and creases at all. It is way better than my Lorac pro behind the scenes Primer and the other two brands that I used before that. And this is sooooo affordable, you can buy it for ONLY 11.00Dirhams. 


I Love Extreme Volume Mascara


Before and After Application

     * I Love Extreme Volume Mascara - is a waterproof mascara for extreme volume.Ultra black.
          As I've mentioned, I really need a mascara that is waterproof 'cause of the super duper hot weather  here in the U.A.E. I really sweat a lot you know. Anyway, I already have one from my sister, but I have to apply at least 3-4 times to make my lashes thicker and volumized. But with this Essence Mascara, I only apply twice and voila! It smudge a bit but won't notice  unless you look closely on the mirror. BTW, I bought this for ONLY 15.00Dirhams.


Eyeliner Brush

     * Essence Eyeliner Brush - this 8.00Dirhams angled brush can be used for applying gel eyeliner, wet eyeshadows or your favorite eyebrow product.
         I'm really in love with the color and design of this eyeliner brush plus it really gives a precise line while applying my gel eyeliner. I think I will buy another one for my eyebrows.

Eyeliner flick using the Essence Eyeliner brush



    How about you? Have you tried any of the essence makeup products? If so, please feel free to share your experiences and thoughts on the comments below. Thank you and until my next one.

Lovelots,
yanie

No comments:

Post a Comment