Thursday, June 9, 2016

Review Series No.1: NLIGHTEN CC Cushion by NWORLD


     Hello everyone! As promised, I am back for the Review series of the NLIGHTEN products that I have at the moment. The Nlighten CC Cushion, Eye Gel and Cloud Cream. If you haven't read about that post yet, you can check it here



     I've been using them for a week now and so far, I am happy with the results. My favorite among the three is the NLIGHTEN CC (Color Control) Cushion so this will be my first to review.

NLIGHTEN CC CUSHION

         *This lightweight base makeup helps achieve a flawless coverage and is specially formulated to perform several functions such as to help lighten the skin, help prevent the signs of aging, and serve as sun protection against harmful UVA and UBV rays through its broad spectrum SPF 50+PA+++.


HOW TO APPLY NLIGHTEN CC CUSHION



     Down below are my pictures wearing the Nlighten CC Cushion, from May 31 - June 03, 2016. I screenshot each of the picture and collage them so you can see the date, time, and before and after. In these pictures, I used Maybelline White Superfresh and Rimmel Stay Matte alternately in setting up my foundation/CC Cushion.

May 31, 2016
                         *10:41 AM -arrived in the office from our office and at the bank.
                         *3:27 PM - before touching-up my makeup.
                         *9:09 PM - just got back from Sharjah city center.

June 01, 2016

                        *10:00 AM - arrived in the office from Sharjah Immigration Department
                        *4:12 PM - before touching-up my makeup.

June 03, 2016

                        *7:19 PM - before touching-up my makeup to go out with hubby and friends.
                         *11:24 PM - got back from Gold souq and Sharjah City Center.

June 04, 2016

                         *With and Without camera flash.



  PROs

     On the first day of using the Nlighten Cc Cushion, I was impressed even the shade is lighter than my skin color. I just set it in with my pressed powder 1-2 shades darker. (1) The CC Cushion is very lightweight as if you are not wearing anything on your face. (2) It leaves a semi-dewy finish which I really like 'cause it looks like my face is healthy and glowing. Though it does not covers my imperfections like pimple marks and melasma, (3) It does leaves a flawless coverage, and very smooth feeling at the same time. (4) I also noticed that my T-zone doesn't oil-up on those afternoons. Actually it is okay not to re-touch my makeup 'cause it is (5) Long lasting, but my eyeliner smudged so I need to. What I also love with this CC Cushion is (6) I can carry it anywhere or put it in my makeup pouch when in a hurry and apply it later, unlike the liquid foundation that needs a sponge or foundation brush to apply. (7) This product is also formulated without Paraben, Phenoxy Ethanol, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Talc, Petrolatum, Mineral oil and SLS.


CONs

     What I don't like with this CC Cushion are the (1) Price, it is expensive especially for a Mother like me. I would rather send the money for my Son's expenses in the Philippines. (2) They only one shade, so how about those who has darken skin type. (3) Personally, it is not buildable, I used my foundation brush to blend it instead of the sponge provided on the compact. (4) There's no mirror so you need to carry an extra one. 


     I will give 7 out of 10 for this product. How about you? Have you tried this already or any CC Cushion? If so, please feel free to share your thoughts or comments below.

    Thank you for your time and until my next review for my other two Nlighten products.


Lovelots,
yanie

No comments:

Post a Comment