Thursday, June 16, 2016

Daiso Japan : Haul and First Impressions Review


     My husband and I went to DAISO in Safeer Mall (Al Ittihad road Dubai-Sharjah Highway) looking  only for a Blotting paper (Oil absorbing sheets for the face). Unfortunately, it's already out of stock. The saleslady does not know when it will be available again and suggested to check out their other branches. But because I don't want to go home without anything in my hand and yes, I'm a makeup junkie, I grabbed the opportunity to try out Daiso's beauty products SO I bought all these goodies.

   


    FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW




  • L-Shaped Razor (for face/eyebrows) - This is the most suitable to shave  the eyebrow because of the small-sized razor whose width of the blade is narrow. The blade is non-guard type with an ability to shave clearly. This is compact and convenient for carrying with you.   I love the colors and they are really cute. It's easy for me to shave 'cause my hand fits comfortably on the handle. Product rating **** star.             
  • Eyebrow Gel (clear) - It coats eyebrow line by clear gel. I like it since I don't have any eyebrow gel at the moment. Product rating **** star.
  • Gel Nail Brush - Easy to draw gradation. Though the main purpose of the brush is for the Gel nail polish, I use this too with my eyebrow gel and on my gel eyeliner (maybe because they are also gel?LOL). Why not? it's small and angled. I prefer to use this now than my Essence angled brush. Product rating **** star.
  • Eyebrow Pencil (brown) - It's an eyebrow pencil with a spoolie like the Nyx Micro brow pencil. It is indeed waxy and easy to apply. The great thing is it comes with a spare too, so you can use it for a long time. I am not sure how many shades it has but mine is brown. Product rating **** star.




  • Eyelash Curler - The silicone rubber pad provides good cushioning for your lashes, and the curve is designed to fit the shape of the eyelid. This is already added to my makeup pouch. It curls my eyelashes better than my Xclusive eyelash curler. It also comes with a spare rubber pad. Product rating **** star.
  • False eyelashes - Natural straight.
  • Eyelash Glue - It is clear so it won't be obvious when you put on to your false eyelashes.
       * The false eyelashes is simple and looks natural. I bought this for my Makeover 101 series. Because glue is not included, I bought it seperately.




  • Makeup Sponge - It has 10 sponge than can be use for wet or dry in applying liquid foundation or concealer. It's very soft and cute. I only use this for my concealer and I prefer it wet. So far I love the results but I don't like the chemical-like smell. Though it is tolerable. Product rating ** star.
  • Ever Bilena (pink) - You have to apply at least 5 times on your cheeks 'cause it is not pigmented. It doesn't last long either. I still prefer to use my Careline blushes. Product  Rating *** star. 
  • Gel look (top coat) - I love this 'cause it is quick dry but it does not gives a gel-finish look. I still choose my natural Caronia than this. Product Rating *** star.



  • Photo Frame - The size of this frame is 3.5" x 5"  (3R). I was really disappointed with this product 'cause the quality is not good.  I should have checked it first.  Product rating * star.



  • Measuring cup - I bought this for my friend who bakes occasionally, partner with the measuring spoon from Ikea. Product rating ***** star. 

 The price of each product is 7.00Aed but the measuring cup is 9.00Aed. So when you are on a budget like me, Daiso is the place for the afforadable stuffs that you need to your house, office, personal  among other things. 

     How about you? Have you been to any Daiso store? Please feel free to share your experiences and shopping haul on the comment below. Have a nice day/evening everyone! 


Lovelots, 
yanie

No comments:

Post a Comment