Friday, June 10, 2016

MAKEOVER 101.1



"MAKEUP does not have the power to CHANGE your face. it can only work with your own individual features and bone structure to help you highlight the aspects of your face that you like, disguised the part that you don't.........MAKEUP  help EMPOWERS people by giving them some control over their appearance and the face they put forward into the world."

         _STEPHANIE LANGE (Makeup Artist/YouTube Makeup Guru)_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I will be doing a MAKEOVER series on my friends (or myself/someone) weekly. I'm not a Makeup artist but I really enjoy doing someones makeup. Besides, it'll be just a Basic and Simple makeover or Makeup inspired by my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube and other celebrities.

     Meet my first model, Ms. Arlene Acuna.

BEFORE







AFTER




Products that I used:


*Garnier BB cream (Medium)
*Nyx HD concealer (Medium)
*Maybelline Superstay 24 hrs compact powder
*Lorac Pro Palette ( All the matte shades)
*Nichido eyebrow pencil (Hazelnut)
*Nyx Tame&Frame Tinted Brow Pomade (Chocolate)
*Revlon Eyeliner pencil (Black)
*Nyx Matte Bronzer (Medium)
*Careline Blush-on (Rosy Cheek)


   I only used my phone camera for the above pictures so please forgive the quality.  Thank you for your time! Until my next one!


Lovelots, 
yanie


No comments:

Post a Comment