Monday, June 20, 2016

MAKEOVER 101.2


                                                                 
            "Whether I'm wearing lots of MAKEUP or NO Makeup,I'm always the same person inside."  
       
                                                                                               _Lady Gaga

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Since my Model for my second MAKEOVER series has been very busy, TADAAAAAHHH!!!! Me, Myself and I. 


BEFORE


AFTER

     This look was inspired by  Ms Anne Clutz PAANO BA ang MAG-EYESHADOW tutorial on Youtube. She's one of my favorite Pinay Beauty YouTuber and blogger. 

Products that I used:

Face
* Maybelline FIT Me liquid foundation 
* Nyx HD concealer (Medium)
Maybelline Superstay 24 hrs compact powder
* Nyx Matte Bronzer (Medium)
* Careline Blush-on (Starlight shine)

Eyes
Lorac Pro Palette ( All the matte shades + Deep Purple)
* Revlon Eyeliner pencil (Black)
* Mascara (Paese)
* False eye lashes from Daiso 

Eyebrow
Nichido eyebrow pencil (Hazelnut)
Nyx Tame&Frame Tinted Brow Pomade (Chocolate)

Lips
* Wet N Wild (Bare it All)

  ....oopppsss!There's more! :D

Uma-AURA ang Peg


     You may also want to check my first Makeover here and my simple Eyebrow tutorial. Until my next one! Thank you!


Lovelots,
yanie

No comments:

Post a Comment