Tuesday, June 14, 2016

NLIGHTEN Eye Gel by NWORLD


     And now we're done on the review series of the Nlighten CC Cushion and Nlighten Cloud Cream, let's proceed with my third Nworld product, the NLIGHTEN Eye Gel. 



Net weight 10g



       * This product has an elegant gel texture and infused with powerful botanical ingredients through NLIGHTEN's advanced technology. It naturally helps reduce puffiness and helps brighten dark circles. The dynamic vitality of Nlighten's natural botanicals specifically helps replenish the delicate eye area with moisture that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Moreover, the innovative neuro-active solution of star lily helps minimize dark spots around the eyes.
      * Formulated without Paraben, Phenoxy Ethanol, Benzophene, Triethanolamine, Talc, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, and SLS.


     I've read a good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out 'cause I want to reduce the puffiness and fine lines under my eyes too. When I received it, I was really excited to use it. The packaging is so cute and I love the smell (smells like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent spray). It's also refreshing when you apply. And I noticed that my concealer (under my eyes) doesn't smudge since I started using it so hooray!! 

     Unfortunately, Nlighten Eye Gel did not even reduce the puffiness and the appearance of fine lines under my eyes. I've been using it every morning and at night with my Cloud Cream for almost three weeks now but nothing has change. I was really disappointed 'cause it's quite expensive. But I'm still hoping not for a 100% best result  but a at least a good one. So we'll see after a month. I will update you guys. 


   How about you? Have you tried this already? If so, please share your thoughts or suggestions down below. Thank you for your time and until my next one! 


Lovelots,
yanie

1 comment:

  1. I've tried this also for almost 2 weeks but it doesn't help reduce my puffy eyes and also the dark circles. I probably wont recommend this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete