Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Channel 4's 50K Summer Sounds in the U.A.E



     Hello guys! Have you remember about some of the COMPETITIONS that I have posted a week ago? Well, I did not get lucky in any of those but I'm still hoping and trying hard to win my share with Channel 4's 50K Summer Sounds in Dubai. It was started last July 3rd. The competition is about Identifying summer sounds that sum up summer here in the U.A.E.. They will play 5 sounds that are really really really short and you have to guess what they are. You can check here if you want to know more about it and see all the WRONG GUESSES including the sound Number 2  that has been guessed correctly.

     Actually, I have been called twice but all my guesses were wrong which are Blender making smoothies, Roller coaster setting off in Ferrari world, Batting a cricket ball, Bungee jumping, Bowling ball has been thrown, Fire extinguisher, Hair dryer, Sky diving and Opening a bottle of water. But I'm not giving up at to this moment. They already gave clues for sound Number 1 ( very close or related to credit card machine sound) and Number 4 where you can find that particular sounds on the locations that they have given on their Facebook page                                                                    
     I really wish to win for my Son's birthday so wish me luck guys!
   

Lovelots,
yanie
       



No comments:

Post a Comment