Friday, July 29, 2016

Bath and Body Works Shopping Galore!!


     Hello guys! Todays post is not a review of these products ('cause they're so many 😁). I just wanted to share with you what I got from Bath & Body's promotion since the month of July started (I think 😉). 

Bath & Body Works 
 

     I bought them last thursday (at Sharjah City Center) for my personal use and for my family since I'm starting to fill in my 
Free cargo box from Tag from Wow 107 FM Dubai for my short vacation on November. 
     If I only have enough money, I will buy more. I just hope that they will still have promotions like this before November.
 
Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist
 
     I got Aloha Waterfall Orchid, Blue Waters, Citrus Sun, Waikiki Beach Coconut and Honolulu Sun.

     * 236 ml - Regular price : 75.00Dirhams 
                       Sale price : 20.00Dirhams
 
     * 88 ml - Regulat price : 35.00Dirhams
                     Sale price : 7.00Dirhams


Bath and Body Works Body Lotion  
 
     I got Moonlight Path, Violet Lily Sky, Citrus Sun, Cozy Sunday Morning, Honolulu Sun and Gardenia & Fresh Rain. 

     * 236 ml - Regular price : 60.00Dirhams
                       Sale price : 10.00Dirhams

     * 88 ml - Regular price : 30.00Dirhams
                     Sale price : 7.00Dirhams

  Bath and Body Works Shower Gel
 
     * 295 ml - Regular price : 
                       Sale price : 10:00Dirhams

Bath and Body Works Hand Gel
 
     I got Juicy Georgia Peach, Turquoise Waters and Fiji White Sands.

     * 29 ml - Regular price : 15.00Dirhams
                     Sale price : 5.00Dirhams


     Whew!! I love all the scents but as I've said most of these stuffs are "pasalubong" for my family. Though my friend is asking me if we can go back there today 'cause she also wants to purchase those products esp the lotion and shower gel. So I think there's a Bath and Body Haul part 2 . I wish that they're still on sale. 
     
     That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by. Until my next one. 


Lovelots,
yanie

No comments:

Post a Comment