Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mini REVIEW: NYX Tame&Frame Brow Tinted Pomade in Chocolate


     NYX Professional makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, in known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. Nyx is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high pay-off.

     So far, I only have their Eyebrow Tame&Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in chocolate. I have been using it for at least a month. I bought it inside the Lifestyle store at Sharjah City center beside BabyShop. Sorry, I forgot the price but it is very affordable!

    Below are the actual picture with and without the camera flash and my Before and After
application.

The jar contains 0.18oz(5g)





     I love the pigmentation of this product because it glides smoothly as you apply it on your brows, BUT you must have an angled brush to do so. It is also water-proof and in my personal experience it lasts all day and you cannot just  remove it by washing your face unless you use a makeup remover. 

     Overall, I recommend this product for those who are on a tight budget like me but still wanted a smooth and almost perfect finish brows. It is really worth a try. 

     And before I go, I want to share my Simple Eyebrow routine that I filmed last week. I used Nichido eyebrow pencil to line my brows then fill it in with my Nyx Tame&Frame Brow pomade using my Essence angled brush. Below is the video that I posted on my Facebook account using VivaVideo.


                                       




Hope you enjoy!

Lovelots,
yanie


No comments:

Post a Comment