Sunday, May 22, 2016

HELLO DUBAI! HELLO WORLD!!


Hello Dubai! Hello World!

Two days ago, I am just watching and reading on How to do or make a Blog because I want to try something new in my everyday life. haha. But now that I am typing my very first Blog I am not sure how to start or what to write or say.

Since, this is my first time, let me introduce myself to you guys! I am Cherry Ann Caballero-Sioson, aka "yanie", a Wife and a Mother who really loves MAKEUP, so I think I will focus more on stuffs about it. I will try to write a reviews on a particular product or HOW TO...Makeup tutorials. But please don't be too harsh on me because I am not professional, I'm just a frustrated Makeup artist hahaha!!.

And by the way, English is not my native language so please don't be rude if I make mistakes and at the moment I live in the country where correct grammar doesn't really matter.

So guys, see you on my next Blog!!
Live, Love & Pray.
                                                     
       
Lovelots,
yanie
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment